Fastpitch Coaching Help at Your Fingertips!
Prevent common problems, maximize YOUR strengths, and lead your team to success on and off the field
I remember when I first started coaching. Scary.as.heck! I didn’t even like talking in front of people and I was coaching a bunch of teenage girls. Talk about a tough crowd! But I really, really wanted to help. I wanted to share with them all the things I wished someone had told me before I got to college.
Then, I became a head coach…wow! What an eye opener that was. I found myself swamped with a lot of planning, legwork, administrative tasks, and putting out “personality” fires. I didn’t like how much all this other “stuff” took my time, attention, energy, and focus away from the people I cared about most on the field, the girls!
The truth is, coaching softball gets tough. The weak need not apply. In any given season, challenges arise, adversity strikes, and obstacles fall in your path.
Even when you know you’ll never please everyone, criticism isn’t always fun. Sometimes you need to hear it to improve. Other times it derail your team. Things can unravel quickly without the proper support and assistance.
What if you could eliminate problems before they even begin?
If you believe that good preparation is critical to your success and essential for less stress along the way, this online resource center is for you! Available 24/7, day or night, right when you need it most.
or click here to try it for just $1
Good News! You do NOT have to figure everything out by yourself. I’m here to make this as easy as possible for you and take some of the weight off your shoulders.
Fortunately, I was a little bit of a nerd in school, and tend to do a lot of “note taking” as a coach. I enjoy writing out important ideas, concepts I learn, issues I work through, useful checklists, and so on and so forth. Inside FastpitchFam…
I’m sharing my notes! Tap into over 70 ready-to-use tips and tricks for accelerating your coaching effectiveness this season!
Get going quickly with goodies such as…
- a preseason checklist
- logistics to consider before you even have your first practice
- softball skill checklist
- softball equipment checklist
- softball coaches bucket checklist
- hitting signals made simple guide
- tips for handling parents this season
- sample parent letter
- practice planning tips
- sample practice schedule
- free resources to share with your team
- softball drill resources
- success tips for softball coaches
- 13 softball coaching cheat sheets
- tryout tips
- a simple dugout workout
- 7 things to remember as a softball coach
- GrowWork (like homework, only better, designed to help you make the most of what you already have)
- mini confidence workshop handout for your players
- messages from me to nourish your softball coaching heart
- access to a exclusive private facebook group
- …and a whole lot more designed to support your this season while making the most of what you know and what you have available to you
or click here to try it for just $1
- includes unlimited, 24/7 access starting today
- Coaching support at your fingertips, right here when you need it.
- over 70 coaching tips and tools you can start using immediately
Here’s to making your season the best one ever 😉
To your fastpitch coaching success,
you can also try it for just $1 here
cheap viagra fast shipping
erectile dysfunction viagra
men viagra before and after photos
buy cheap levitra online
best price for cialis 5mg
sildenafil tab 25mg
what do viagra pills do
hack keno online
viagra pill 100
can 20mg cialis be bought off the shelf in argentina?
gambling sites in usa
viagra sale online